Monday, December 20, 2004 ;
9:51 PM
Dun really know what to do when I was suddenly feeling very lost and afraid and alone when I came home from church yesterday... It was very weird.. even until now I was still feeling like that... something inside me that's so uncomfortable... what's happening?? I'm not very sure... maybe i'm juz feeling "stupid" Yeah... I did spent time with God everyday.. but perhaps really not enough of Him, not enough experience of Him in my walk... That's it.... spending time in His words is not enough.. Tried to look for verses in the bible and all I turned to was.."The Lord is with me". But I need more... God to be more real to me. Well... dun really know how to say it...

But yet... today at work listened to this song called "You carried me"... dun really rem the lyrics but it goes a bit like this ".......i see the foot prints in the sand and i realised that you were there beside me every single day. You carry me through all of my trials, You carry me when i was troubled and alone...... You carry me when I needed someone there..." It was the last song of "heart of worship vol 3 disc 1" Yar.... I felt a tug in my heart... Yar.. God is carrying me throughout.. why should I be afraid? He is beside me every single day.... but yet... I know I need more of Him... I also need ppl alongside with me...

Okie... better spend more time with God now... not too much on here...


every day is a new day ♥


the one and only ;
VaL

tagboard ;

maximum width 172 px :(

exits ;
link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | moonburst23
brushes | aethereality.net

so yesterdays ;
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
May 2011

/div>