Thursday, December 09, 2004 ;
1:35 AM
I believe in You, Father
I believe in Your love
I believe in You, Jesus
Seated in heaven above
I believe in You, Holy Spirit
In Your Power and might
I believe in You, Jesus
You are my life
I believe you do miracles
You heal the sick and raise the dead
Open blinded eyes to see
You do it over and over again
I believe You do miracles
The lame shall walk anf lead and run
Broken hearts amended
You do it over and over again
All I have to do is to learn to trust in God and believe in Him, believe in Jesus. Even my faith, as small as a mustard seed, can even move mountains!!! Matthew 18:6.
My faith in God is a gift of God. Faith will cause me to stand strong and not fall when there are troubles or distractions.
Yepz....yest went for ARISE rehearsal and heard that the full dress rehearsal will be on 30th and 31st dec which is thurs and fri. I can only go for thurs eve but not on fri cos the rehearsal is in the day. Can't take leave cos my max leave period is already used up for the youth camp. Pls pray that I can have half day on 31 dec and not dragged to do stocktaking!!! If I do, then I won't even be able to attend watch night service too!!! heez..
every day is a new day ♥