Thursday, December 16, 2004 ;
9:15 PM
Arg.... felt terrible today... :'( Long time never took MC (see doc) le... think the last time I did was in P2 for chicken pox i think.. heez... me overslept today... tot still fit to go to work... but... halfway... so terrible that I took the mrt back to Yishun again.. heheh.. now not like in sch where I could still go to sch sick and be blur blur the whole day. Work is indeed very diff from sch. Slept the whole day today... felt like a pig.. and I dun like medicine at all!! So bitter.. yucks.
Heez... started digging out a few weeks ago christian books that Rena lent to me very very very long ago... hahaha.. Rena.. if you are reading this... i think you've forgotton that you still have some books wif me... :p Waa... God is indeed amazing... and I always say that I want to know God more, but never bother to go and read those available to me. Hahha.. when i started reading these books.. i go wow!! So many wonders of God and so many things to know abt Him!!
every day is a new day ♥