Monday, December 13, 2004 ;
9:13 PM
Wah... heez...attended another retreat in church again last weekend. Heez... It's quite refreshing and fun cos I get to spend time with my brothers and sisters again!!! I enjoyed it even though it was tiring. Cool... we got to use the new place!! haha.. like what Dotz say... it's so homely that I don't mind sleeping there again.. hehee. Throughout these few dayz, emphasis was on unity between us sojourners. It's not about me and God like in other camps, its about God, me and my brothers and sisters in Christ!!! I really thank God that I have a big family!!! Wah... Yupz.. my prayer for sojourners is that everyone can really come together, not one is left out, that we are not individuals anymore. We come together as a body of Christ where our focus is all on the Lord, not us.

Let us be one voice that glorifies Your name
Let us be one voice declaring that You reign
Let us be one voice in love and harmony
And we pray, O God, grant us unity.

It also set me thinking that I shouldn't prejudice against some ppl just because of our character difference. Yaa... really have to work hard on that. yep... Accepting one another in love. It's hard though... but I will try my best to change my perceptions.. yupz.


every day is a new day ♥


the one and only ;
VaL

tagboard ;

maximum width 172 px :(

exits ;
link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | moonburst23
brushes | aethereality.net

so yesterdays ;
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
May 2011

/div>