Monday, December 13, 2004 ;
10:01 PM
Weee.... finally get to catch up with my frens today... Yar... went back to office for orientation day. Funny right?? Enter into the co after 1 month plus then they say have orientation for us. I was late and it was so embarassing!! I didn't know today is orientation cos I was not in the office for the last few days of last week, so i can't check the company email. dun have the remote access given to perm staffs, that's why i can't check it at home.
Only after I stepped out of habor front mrt then my fren msg me whether I'm going for the orientation. Had to take a cab down to Raffles Place. Thank God that it's from habor front and not sembawang or woodlands!!!! Otherwise I'll be really late... Thank God that she msg me... Was scolded by the HR person in charge cos I was late and didn't know abt this thingy today. She said it was not an excuse for me to say that I didn't check my email last week, and that if I'm on the job, I should go back to office once a week juz to check email.. can you believe it?? All the way back to office juz to check email?? I dun even noe have to.
But nevermind abt that, we really had a lot to talk abt and whee... first time we can leave the office together! I felt it was quite unecessary to hold this orientation at this time. They went through all that we had already noe and those stuffs that we had to find out all by ourselves during this past one month and 2 weeks. It would really really help if it was held during the 1st week we got in.
Heeez.... I really want to thank God for being so good to me throughout these few weeks of attachment. Thank you God for today!!!
every day is a new day ♥