Friday, January 07, 2005 ;
10:28 PM
Yay!! Finally it's the weekends again!! Today our liason officer/lecturer came to the office to visit us. It's so good to gather together with my schoolmates again!! As I listened to my friends complaining to the lecturer, I simply have nothing to complain about my work. I thank God for that. Cos... two of my friends had to work everyday late into the nite latest ard 12 midnite , sat and sun (whole day), they were not let off too. Yar... Shu Fen can't even attend church on sun. That really got me thinking that, God is indeed good to me cos the latest that i left the office was ard 6.30 to 7 pm, otherwise, I dun think I can dedicate so much of my nights to prayer meeting and ARISE dance rehearsals. So... i really must thank God for this, for his grace and mercy upon me. (heez.. although i complained sometimes i didn't have any work to do) :p

Yeah.. but also muz pray that I'll have good seniors around to let me off on time cos the audit peak period is here, most of the ppl have to do OTs.

Went for gateskeepers' prayer meeting... heez.. was refreshed in this meeting... yar.. also cause me to move from focusing on myself again to God and his ppl. Yeps.... Indeed... God is teaching me something also as I listened to the prayers made.

God is bringing more ppl into our mist, the harvest is starting

God is moving...
God is moving
Can you hear the sounds of revival..



every day is a new day ♥


the one and only ;
VaL

tagboard ;

maximum width 172 px :(

exits ;
link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | moonburst23
brushes | aethereality.net

so yesterdays ;
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
May 2011

/div>