Tuesday, December 27, 2005 ;
10:49 PM
Hi there... seems like most ppl will blog abt the mission trip.. heez...yupz...i guess whatever events that happened are already said.. heez... esp the four gals yar...
Well... then i will say abt my thots abt this trip then!
1st Day: As I stepped into the church once again, woah... i felt so at home already.. perhaps it's because i went there in June b4. Met the youths n we were a bit shy at first to each other then we warmed up to each other not long. Auntie Pimpa just came and hugged me tight when she saw me!! Haha... Tee as well... I felt so welcomed! I was so glad to be in Chiang Mai again! I was so glad to be able to talk to some of the ppl i've never seen b4.. to hear one of them talked abt how he came to know Christ and how he had changed since... he brought his non- christian "friend".. heez.. girlfriend lah to the church for the 1st time... Had a little talk with Udom, Putt, Tee, Sorn as well.. Yummy!! Sorn's tom yam soup is as delicious as ever! I loved the food they cooked! There's love inside!!
2nd Day: Evangelisitc Outreach at Udom's hse. B4 that, we went to Aunt Gigi's hse...it was so big and cosy... yupz... there...Auntie Jasmine shared abt her work in Chiang Mai n with the youths. About her thots, abt struggling to keep her emotions away as she, alone in Chiang Mai... She cried...n I listened as she shared.. oh my.. it was painful for her to be alone here...yet she depends on the Lord's strength to perservere in the ministry that she is doing right now. I cried too... cuz i could see how painful it was when she shared her story..
Uncle Jem shared too... abt even bringing us for mission trips, for one day that some of us in the youth will go out to do the Lord's work... just like Auntie Jasmine.
In my heart...I was like... this is it...there were so many mixed feelings inside of me as i heard abt the things that they said. Something tugged my spirit as i heard all these things said. I was timid, unsure of myself. I wondered...is it from God or from me?
Evangelistic outreach:Any salvation? i didn't really ask... but I prayed that the ppl who had a chance to hear the good news will respond to them one day. Seeds are planted and will be sown in God's timing. It was great talking to Putt, Nu and Tee again! They were more confident in talking to us, trying not to turn ard n call "Ajan Jasmine!" juz like last time.. heez...
3rd day: Elephant rides...visit to Laos village...Combined Youth Meeting...the one that i was looking forward to for the whole trip. there..uncle Jem spoke.. and we prayed for them, and they prayed for us.. In turn, for Ajan Kamsean and Auntie Pimpa, and Auntie Jasmine. Love between brothers and sisters in Christ, no matter what language we spoke, or the different country we came from... we all have one purpose... that is to serve God. We have the same God! We are there to encourage n to help our brothers and sisters in Christ, accepting them in love.
4th day: Went to Airport Plaza after sending Auntie Sheila n kids. The rest of the ppl went shopping...I decided to have a talk with Auntie Jasmine. And boy! I thank God I did! The things stirring in heart, my feelings these past few months...i'm glad i did tell her! I thank God for her being my advisor at that point of time, assuring me, confirming the things that i've been thru. I've also learned alot as she shared with me how to study the word of God. I was like.. wow!! this is what i've always wanted to hear! I thank God for her encouragement and her advices! I want to be bold n take out the first step... whoever reads this, pls pray for me yar??
So cute to hear auntie Jasmine talk abt the youths when i asked abt them. Her eyes lit up as she tell me abt them. She adores them.. esp Suwit.. haha..keeps on calling him a darling...oh my... these are her "children"! so many "darlings"!
Went to Auntie Rowena's little office as Auntie Jasmine managed to contact her. the whole grp went.. it was an eye opener to see the flags that she has... and the inspirations that God has given her to make the flags, banners, costumes n etc. I really learned alot from her as well.
Evangelistic outreach at "Pie"'s hse... it's near A's old hse. She is paralysed and yet she was willing to open her hse to let us do outreach,letting ppl ard her know about the good news. I prayed that GOD will heal her soon! Even though she is paralysed. God still uses her. This is our GOD.
5th day: Pong Aang Village. For once, i get to see the other parts of the village as i did prayer walk with Tee, Putt, Pearlyn and Jerry. I get to see the people of the village, hear abt them and praying for them. This village is amazing! God will rain down on this village n hearts will turn back to HIM as their eyes , their ears are open. Pray for the village! esp Tee's family, they will be the lighthse of this village. I see the wonders, the awesomeness of God's creations as I walk thru the village.
Evagelistic outreach. a little different from the other 2. they spent more effort on this one. Uncle Jem shared. One man prayed the salvation prayer. but he was drunk. he got pulled back by his friends. I prayed that this man, whether he is drunk or not, the word of God, the love of God will continue to stir his heart to know God. Tee n Putt were a bit discouraged cus ppl were restless... but all is not lost yet. God will keep His promise for the village.
I hope i can go back next year. My heart is still there...dun wanna go back to the fast pace life...hahahha...
every day is a new day ♥