Wednesday, December 14, 2005 ;
9:22 AM
long time never blog liao...wah... abt 1 mth le... heez..things have changed so fast in the past few months... we're no longer the same. Some peep's attitude towards me changed which made me sad..some made me glad! those little blessings that i received.when i decided to open up n share my requests, hmmz.. where's the love n encouragement? onli this person who blessed me by asking juz a simple qn/sending sms... whoas.. i'm so glad she coming back!! I dun really see much love..that we shd see when we say we want to see. i guess when u're involved in many things... at the end of the day...it's all abt God.Hmmz...when u're in a team n it doesn't really seems like a team at all..
I think these have made me realised how important God is in my life.He knows me, He knows my heart, He loves me. Just as things dun go the way what i want to see... but I love these people!! no matter what... i still want to love them becuase God loves me. He's molding me, changing me.. God is there beside me all along!! I can't wait for the day He comes becuase I can see HIM. BUT i want to accomplish the purpose that God has given me... it's becoming clearer now i think.. heez.. now i juz pray for God to open the doors for me..cuz.. finace is problem! But God is my provider, if He wants me to go, He will provide for me. It's a starter!!!
every day is a new day ♥