Saturday, July 08, 2006 ;
8:54 PM
Met my frens from crusade on fri. We've never met up for the past few mths since Daniel's birthday. i really treasure the gatherings that we have right now. one of the regrets back in school was that i didnt spend much of the time fellowshipping with them when i had the chance to or really getting to know them well. cuz it's always church and church and church. and i missed the fellowship with other brothers and sisters outside the church. It made me realised that it's not suppose to be church at all but it is God and having fellowship with His ppl. and it doesn't include juz church frens.

IT really saddens me when i heard that one of the gals moved to another church. No one in her old church followed up with her when she moved and she said there's no one to miss there.

Perhaps sometimes, it's because every wk we see each other, no one bothers to ask/be really concerned. I guess sometimes everybody juz take everybody else for granted.

I met up with Maryann too. And I took her to PepperLunch. She liked the garlic soya sauce s much that she said she wants t smuggle it home. haha.. She talked to me abt the Da Vindci Code and as well the gospel of judas.we had a good discussion cuz she also watched the dcumentaries on them. Yar...I'm really glad that now she ask me to pray for her and her focus is slowly shifting from mother mary and the saints to God. it's all about God, all about Jesus. Never mind abt she not going to christian churches. I beleive there are Catholics who really believe in God. I've come to realise that after we visited an old fren of my dad during Chinese New Year. She keep on saying "Praise to God, thank God" in her conversations.

Really thank God for the little things that He has been blessing me. It's only when I focus on Him that I see the blessings He had given me. Thank You God!


every day is a new day ♥


the one and only ;
VaL

tagboard ;

maximum width 172 px :(

exits ;
link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | moonburst23
brushes | aethereality.net

so yesterdays ;
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
May 2011

/div>