Friday, October 13, 2006 ;
11:01 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OCTOBER BABIES!!!

Sheela - 4 Oct
Maryann- 18 Oct
Joanna - 21 Oct
Dorothy- 25 Oct

Speaking abt Maryann... heez... she's 22 this yr!! can't believe that I've known her for 4 yrs eversince we're in poly yr 1..haha...she's the onli person who was in the same class with me throughout the 3 yrs in NP. wah...she's the only fren from sch that I've been with for so long lah.. of cuz... except for JK cuz we're from the same church...

heez.. juz felt like talking abt her since her bday is in this mth... haha.. I can always be myself when I'm ard her lah...sometimes she's a da jie to me lah.. cuz she's quite aunite... always going for discounted stuffs and never fails to inform me.. hahaha...and we really did alot of silly things together..like siting juz next to each other with our notebooks and yet we chatted with each other on msn...and also during lectures when we fight with our legs n in the end one of slipper flies out to another lecture mate two rows down...our classmates always shake heads at us.. I enjoyed bickering with her cuz we always end up laughing at each other lohs..that's the fun part of it.

haiz... too bad both of us are not in sch any more and it's even harder now to meet up with each other.. so I really enjoy meeting with her over dinner..heez going to some restaurants that we've never been to and really sit down and chat...everything under the sun and asking each other abt our personal lives...yar...

I tink she's the onli fren who is a fren lar.. not a school/church fren. Though she's not a Christian n I can't share much with her stuffs that she dun understand but yet I really really appreciate her!!

I thank God for putting her into my life and also putting diff ppl in the diff stages of my life... (though some are painful)... but becuz of that...I know God is in control and that made me realise that I shd not always look to man but to always look to God. His love and His grace is far more greater than anything or any person in the world!


every day is a new day ♥


the one and only ;
VaL

tagboard ;

maximum width 172 px :(

exits ;
link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
image | moonburst23
brushes | aethereality.net

so yesterdays ;
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
May 2011

/div>