Tuesday, October 17, 2006 ;
3:01 PM
vERY lazy to update blog now cuz I still haven send my laptop for repair. I can't use some of the keys on the keypad... haiz... Thinking of the keys reminds me of one time what my classmate in NP did.. hee..he accidently spill some water which got into his notebook...esp the keypads.. hahaha...what he did was he on the hair dryer to full blast and put in near the area where the water got into... guess what!!! the keys they melted. Hahah the next day he came back to sch with his laptop full of "holes" It looked like the there's no teeth... hee.. all of us laughed like mad!!
Went tracting last sat for the blood donation drive which will be held on the 28th of Oct. I've never exercise for a long time and it's a good "workout" heez..walking up and down the stairs of 2 blks of flats. Went with Clara and Jane as well as Ivan who joined us cuz my grp has the youngest gals. Was quite pissed off that day cuz of something which some ppl already know.. but I still enjoyed it. Many of ppl are eldery n those who are Christians were quite warm n friendly .Clara is so cute as she struggled to speak in Mandarin/Hokkien to the old ppl. Nontheless... thumbs up for the effort gal!!
So good to see Ele back in church on sun... finally she had a break from FYP. I miss u gal!! Ele dropped her phone in the toilet bowl so it was difficult to contact her..Hope she already got to borrow a phone b4 her contract ends..
jUZ realised tt I really need God in EVERYTHING...what will I do without God? I can't imagine my life without God...
juz like in sec sch when there is no God in my life n there was so many hurts and pains that I shut myself up in schoolwork.I tink I wud be like that now if there is no God. Being a first-generation Christian also made realise how life is without God n how life is with God. Thank You God!!
With my arms open wide... I will run to You...
every day is a new day ♥