Wednesday, April 11, 2007 ;
1:51 AM
Juz moved to new office on mon and spent half the time unpacking. Guess what? I had abt 10-14 boxes to unpack! Really thank God that there was this temp staff to help me unpack all the documents and helping me to arrange them. Cuz I really have no experience in packing and unpacking suffs esp all of them are documents.. really heavy too..got a few cuts and brusies here and there. Really thank God that this temp had alot of experience in moving stuffs. Although my seat was kind of separated from the other 3 accts ppl yet I really have alot of space...haha..I can even do a simple dance across the room ! (like a horizontal "L" shape and I was in the longer one..hehehe..
Went out with JK,Nana and Shee to Jack's Place for dinner. Had a fun time laughing together and cracking jokes. We took many photos too! Do go to JK's blog to take a look.. haha... spent so much time taking photos and being silly..hehehez...met auntie Jess and Lele and she sent all of us back home!
Will be missing the days without you...
With your contagious laughter and smile...
and the hugs that always give so much of your warmth and love
Thinking of the fun times and memories that we had.
Just can't help it with the tears that keeps on coming
Knowing that this wasn't your choice
Indeed, what has happened we don't understand why
Yes, God doesn't have to explain everything to us,
And He is in control.
All things that happened in such a time,
we know, we have to fix our eyes on Him.
Now I know why these few days, this song keeps on ringing in my head..
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things on earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace...
God is reminding me to fix my eyes on Him...
every day is a new day ♥