Sunday, April 08, 2007 ;
11:53 PM
Thank God for Connecion 33:3! Thank God for His mighty works in this event! 3 salvations and 3 re-dedications! Wah...All praises to God!!! Even though I've experience so much of God, it's still really amazing how He can work His ways in the hearts of the people.
Went to FCBC today with JK,Serene and Pearlyn...haha..didn't know that they will shut the doors if people are late...and we were late!! Had to really run from the MRT station to the expo hall..and it was quite far! Met Serene's sec school teacher and she was quite warm and friendly. The moment we step into the hall, I can feel the presence of God in the place. haha..1st time to the church. Pearlyn and I actually went up for prayers and the word given to me was 'Dare to ask God'. It was really what I know I have to do because I haven't been doing it. Yeps...
Serene and Pearlyn went for a movie and JK and I went to Tampines. Haha.. in the end we ended up at Ikea eating their meatballs! Long time never go there le...Went to walk ard after an early dinner and I saw what I wanted but never buy la... cuz i dun really need it as of now. But I bought a quilt cover cuz I wanted a change in my bedroom. Hahah... guess what? It's hot pink!
JK and I wanted to go back to Tampines to shop for clothes..in the end we ended up buying bedsheets! Hahaa... I think God really knows our needs and both of us wanted a change..hahah..we walked into a shop that sell bedsheets and some of them were on 50% sale! It's only abt $10 loh.. haha we sounded like aunties but it's really the goodness of God upon us! 1st time I didn't get scolded by my mum for spending on these things lah. Somemore it was our 1st time buying bedsheets..hahah =)
I am actually quite affected if you have to go...because we have spent so much time together...Is there a choice?
every day is a new day ♥